Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

OOTD- layering cardigans


When I wore this outfit (Thursday- late again- sorry!!) it was really cold in the morning (around 35-40) but it was nice in the afternoon (65) before it got super cold and windy around 6pm. So I needed a really warm layer, a thin cardigan or something of the sort, and a tank top because I get hot super duper easily! So I found one of my favorite white frilly cardigans (Of course I bought it in black as well ;) ) and layered it with a structured sweatshirt from Aeropostale which sounds a little weird but it's SUPER cute and comfy. The flats I'm wearing are from Charlotte Russe a year and a half ago- they're still holding up and look about as good as they did when I first bought them for only $5. So definitely check out Charlotte Russe's sales. Especially the day after Christmas sale- and sign up for their texting club- they alert you about alll the best deals! Finally, my necklace is my ALL TIME most worn and favorite piece of jewelry. It's actually my second one, I re-found it at forever21 about a year after I originally bought it and it's exactly the same excepting the chain. Keep an eye out for it if you like it because forever21 might have them again! The "crystals" are actually really shiny and sparkly- I get compliments every time I wear it. 


white cardigan- Ross
gray sweater- Aeropostale
sequined ballet flats- Charlotte Russe
gray tank top (underneath)- Forever21
teal tank top- Billabong
necklace- Forever21
jeans- Gap

-Elle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment